- Easy to use Felt-Tip Applicator
- Save Time. You don’t need to wait for the liner to dry to apply the lashes
- Lash adhesive & Eyeliner in one
- Latex free
- No messy glues
- Convenient & fast application
- Easy enough for first-time eyelash users
- With precision pen-tip, you have more control over applying it on your eyelid
- Easy to remove with eye makeup remover
- Black color
How to apply :
Shake well & apply 2 IN 1 Lash & Dance Adhesive Liner from inner to outer corner of lash line
You don’t need to wait to dry. Apply your lashes directly onto eyeliner
Repeat on the other eye. All done! You are ready to DANCE!
- If needed, add extra layer on inner corner of eye for maximum hold & prevent lifting
- Store the liner vertically, cap side down, to prevent drying out
How to remove :
Gently peel off the lashes & use a waterproof eye makeup remover with cotton pads
Words from our customersI love it! It lasted all day at work and when I got home – easy to use and I even put it on the lashes the second day to see if it worked that way. I am impressed!
It goes very smoothly – one swipe and it’s sticky right away
I tried the new liner. I think it is great!!!
The point of the brush is very precise!! It takes just the good amount of time to dry so you can place the eye lashes at the good spot without any rush. No bulky glue!!
The eye liner worked great during my teaching!! The beginning of the eyelashes ( tear duct direction) didn't stay glued by the end of the day, but this is because we ususally do a slimmer line on that part of the eye, but not because the eyeliner is not good. For dance recitals, I will suggest to draw a wider line on that area. Overall, the eyeliner is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!